Friday 26 April 2013

Don't Act Single

It hurt so much, I cried so much but it couldn't be compare with what you been through before.. I'm sorry if I became too jealous, but I believe any guy would feel the same if their Girlfriend going out with someone she never been out before, despite any reason. I love you so much, that's why I feel that way, when I say I want to change that is because I was very hurtful, I never cried like this before. On top of that...



 In my weak state I told you I want to changed back to my cold heart self so that I won't feel any pain, its just like vampire emotion switch. But the thing is I couldn't simply change, it doesn't work that way. I even think death could end my pain, but then again this pain is just a little pain compare to the pain you felt because of me.. Another reason I couldn't change is because of the love I felt from you, It was so beautiful, I couldn't describe it with words, It make me feel really happy and forget every problem that I have to deal with.


I'm not lying, when I'm with you there is nothing can stop me. One of the day when we went out together my old wound suddenly struck, its so painful until I was sweating a lot to hold back the pain so that you wont notice it. When I'm with you I would do anything to make you happy and not worried. But it hurt me a lot when you having a good time with other guy alone when I couldn't be around. Ask your friend, every each of them will be very jealous if their boyfriend or girlfriend going out alone with their friend of opposite sex especially when they just know each other. Well maybe that movie is more important than my feeling, yeah I know I'm not hot, rich and someone you can adore. I know where I stand, I'm just a pathetic useless guy that hoping Movie Love Story thing happen to me. You not single any more, so don't act single.

No comments:

Post a Comment