Saturday 1 September 2012

My Part Time Job

          It's been a while since the last time I took part time job during my semester break, the last time I work as part timer was during my form 4 end of year school holiday. Last semester break my friend, Azam, and I decided to take part time job to earn extra money for our long two month holiday. It wasn't easy to choose since we have too many option but finally we decided to choose Lea Sport Centre Sarawak Plaza Branch.

          At first I was a little bit nervous to start because its been a while and I'm not really good in interacting with people especially people that I just met. Azam start two days early than me so he the one who help me out adjusting my life in my new environment, thank you Azam haha. Apart from Azam, I also been helped by another four part timer that just finished their SPM Liyana,Adz,Niza and Pasha. They make life easy for me. Thanx guys haha. Ofcourse the permenent staff also help me out a lot, they taught me a lot of thing, they were really friendly and this is include my Supervisor, Shin, and our beloved manager, Abang Nick, who is also my former senior from SMK St. Joseph that I never meet haha.


          First day at work was a little bit of pain as my leg was really hurt, Its been a while since the last time I spend my time standing for almost 12 hours haha, but when the second day arrived my legs seem get used with the standing, no more pain. I also learn that it wasn't easy to find item that customer want from the store and I finally understand why sometimes the sales promoters took a lot time to find the item. After that comes the hard part where we need to bring out the stoke for sales and keep the stoke that wasn't for sale, its really tiring me out by its was fun,I love my job there.

         Then come the Grand Sale Days, for 11 days if I'm not mistaken,. The customer comes all days from 10 am till 10 pm and I had to stand all day except during lunch break and dinner break on saturday and sunday. No to mention finding the stoke and smiling all days regardless how tired I'am haha. Then again it was totally fun, and I quit two days after the sales end and after I help out keeping the stoke back in to the store and bring out the new stoke out. I really missed that moment, I've made a lot of new friend, learn a lot of thing and gain a lot of experience. Maybe I'll be back there during my next semester break, who knows right haha.

      I also have an advice to those who want to work at Lea Sport Centre, I highly recomended Sarawak Plaza Branch because its have the best manager and the best staff you will ever work with. No doubt, you wll feel like home in no time, because that is how I feel. FYI I only tell you guys 10% of the story, if I want to share full 100% of my part time story, I think its better for me to wrote a book about it because there is still a lot of story, event and character that I need to tell haha. So adios for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment