Friday 7 September 2012

I'm Back :P

               Its been a while, but I'm back hahahah :p Right now I'm happy, really happy, Alhamdulillah , and its was caused by you. Yes you know who you are haha, I'm really happy and I don't think think I ever felt like this before, because thing like this never happen before, believe it or not. Thank you for approving me, thank you for letting me know you everyday and thank you for make me happy :)


               I want you to know that I'm not only care for you but I also deeply fall for you, if possible I want to text you all the time, I want to talk to you all the time and most of all I want to meet you all the time. Because of you my twitter account is active than usual because I want to take a look at your account haha :p

               You doesn't know how much I smile everytime I received text message from you, how happy I'am when its was you who send the message and how excited I'am waiting for your reply despite sometimes we were out of topic to say, we doesn't know what else to say but yet I still want to continue texting you.

               Knowing you is the best thing ever happen to me, I never expect that I would care for you, I would fall for you and I would *only God know* . You make me smile in different way, nobody ever make me smile like that and I think even my heart is smiling hahaha :p



               I want you to know I didn't mind spending my time for you, You don't need to worried. I'll find a way to balanced my time. I would be anything, do anything for you as long as it doesn't hurt my family. I don't mind what happen to me, because to me you really important like how my family important to me.

               I know you worried about the future and I also did, but I cut that crap out of me. The important thing right now is the present. I will let the time flow by itself, I don't want to worried about the future that I couldn't see and I always pray the best for us in the future.

               I just want you to know I'm not the same like the other guys out there, I'm difference and I hoping you would give me a chance to prove it to you, to show it to you. I'm hoping you didn't judge me the way I look, the way I text, the way I tweet or facebooking or wrote. Let's your self know me better first, there is lots of thing I want to let you know but I think its better for you to hear it from my own mouth. :)

               Lastly I just want to thanks Allah SWT for bringing this wonderful person into my life, Alhamdulillah, Syukran :)

No comments:

Post a Comment