Saturday 1 September 2012

Thanx for the smile :)

          Assalammualaikum, its 4.16 a.m in the morning and I couldn't sleep after fall asleep during texting with her. I feel bad, I couldn't say " I'm Sorry " because she didn't like it so I think I should try " forgive me " hahaha.

          My emotion is not right, I feel unease, worried and so on. I try to be calm and try to figured things out, but all I can think is negative thought. Now I've realised she getting more important to me that I'm afraid that I might losing her.

          I'm not a type of guy that show his emotion around but in this case I just couldn't hold back, my emotion said it out loud. I don't want to lose her, I pray to ALLAH S.W.T for the best.

          Then she send me message unexpectedly, she doesn't know how much it meant to me, how much it make me happy and how much I'm thanks to ALLAH S.W.T , Alhamdulillah :)



           Right now I'm still texting with her and I won't sleep until she fell asleep, I want to make up for the time she lose when I fell asleep. I want to express my gratitude. And I'll keep on smiling haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment