Saturday 1 September 2012

Me and Football

          I'm really interested with football, football is my favourite sport in term of entertainment and I really love watching it but when it come to play football or futsal I'm what they call " Kaki Bangku " in BM =.= but despite that I still love football until sometimes I even put Football infront of my study. Such a bad attitude haha.

          My favourite team is Liverpool FC, the five time European Champion and 18 time English Champion despite born in Manchester United Fan Family. Yup my Father and my Brother even my Mother support Manchester United, and I always come in disagrement when talking about football with my Father and Brother. I hate Manchester United but I love my Family and my friend who support MU. Family and Friend come first before football and if I have a Girlfriend, she will also come first before Football, sorry Liverpool haha :P


          My favourite Liverpool match probably the one where we won the match hahaha :P Kidding, My favourite match is when Liverpool lifted the Champions League in 2005, the most amazing comeback in football finale I've ever seen and its all thanks to my favourite player, Captain Fantastic , STEVEN GERRARD , apart from that the epic match when Liverpool destroy Manchester United 1-4 at Old Trafford   also my favourite one.


                 Steven Gerrard Lifted Champions League Trophy in 2005


  THE CHAMPION OF EUROPE in 2005


   History was made in 2005 by Liverpool FC


      Steven Gerrard Celebrate his goal with the rest of the squad


   The Final Scoreline in MU own ground

          When it come to choose who is my favourite player, the answer is simple it was Steven Gerrard, Liverpool Captain, Liverpool number 8 and Liverpool Legend. He is inspiration for all Liverpool Fan and majority of young football player in England and the rest of the world even Zinadine Zidane once said that Steven Gerrard is the best in the world during his peak time and Kaka himself saying if he had to choose the best player in the world he will choose 3 that is Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Steven Gerrard. Another Liverpool Legend , Kenny Daglish , said that Steven Gerrard is the best Liverpool Player ever played for the club and I'm truely agreed. Hopefully Stevie G can lifted Barclays Premier League before he retired.


 Captain Fantastic


    The real live James Bond hahaha


 One of The Best Steven Gerrard Performance recently

          For the past three years Liverpool FC didn't perform really well in the league and hopefully after the 4th manager appointed in three years this season our fortune would be changed. The arrival of new player like Sahin and Allen and the chance given to the yougster such as Sterling and Morgan give me a glimpse of hope. Hopefully Brendan Rodgers can bring Liverpool FC back to the top where they actually belong. YNWA ~

         When it come to my hometown football team, my support will always goes to Sarawak Football Club, our team may relegated to second division this season but I have faith that we will be back stronger than ever, just wait and see the Rise of The Croc. Hopefully my favourite hometown player Ashri Chuchu stay with the team and become better player for the club and National team.


                                                SARAWAK FC


                                         
          So I guees thats all from me and hopefully I'll be back sooner than later, insyaALLAH. So adios :)


                                          Good Bye haha

No comments:

Post a Comment